For the terms and conditions for our application (https://yourdomain.kloudo.com) please visit here: http://www.kloudo.com/terms-and-conditions.html.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.kloudo.com is a site developed, managed and operate by NetVed Technologies Private Limited. We are a private limited company registered in Bangalore, India and have our registered office at 413, DSR Pride, 24th main, 2nd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore, 560 034, India.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below).
- From time to time, we may restrict access to the whole or any part of our site, acting reasonably, to you or any other person at our entire discretion.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent purpose or effect;
to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards;
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
to knowingly distribute, introduce (or transmit data, send or upload any material that contains) viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, logic bombs or other material, programs or similar computer code which is malicious, technologically having the object or effect of adversely affecting the operation of any computer software, communications network, the Software, our site, or hardware.
You Also Agree:
not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of these terms;
not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- any software used in the provision of our site or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
These Content Standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts).
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- comply with applicable law in India and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- include sexually explicit material;
- endorse or promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any patent, design copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be deceptive;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidentiality;
- endorse or promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, endorse, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs)
- resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference only. You may not distribute any downloaded extracts electronically save for storage or back up purposes on your own computer.
- You must not modify the paper or electronic copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you believe we are infringing your intellectual property rights, or those of a third party, please notify us by contacting us at NetVed Technologies Private Limited, #413 DSR Pride, 24th main, 2nd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore- 560 034, India. Your notification should contain, inter alia:
- a description of the intellectual property rights that are allegedly being infringed;
- a description of the alleged infringement;
- a description of the location of the allegedly infringing materials
- Your contact details.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
- Commentary, contributions and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice by us on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site or registered user, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- You indemnify us from and against all loss cost damage or expense suffered by us in respect of claims brought against us by third parties arising out of your use of and or contribution to our site (other than where we are in breach of any applicable law where such breach has not been caused by your use or contribution. For the purpose of this condition the act of publishing any contribution by you shall be deemed to be caused by you not us).
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- all liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable suffered by any person or legal entity directly or indirectly in connection with the use of our site including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- Our liability for direct loss shall be limited to the amount paid to us for the use of our site by the person using our site who has suffered such direct loss (if any) in the 12 months preceding the cause of action giving rise to the relevant claim.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may not link to our site without our prior written permission.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site without our prior written permission.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking and framing permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in this document.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of India, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Bangalore, Karnataka, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the kloudo.com Web Site. Use of the kloudo.com Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and netVed as a result of this agreement or use of the kloudo.com Web Site. netVed's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of netVed's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the kloudo.com Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Cynapse with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Cynapse with respect to the kloudo.com Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and netVed with respect to the kloudo.com Web Site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.